Inspect Any Car provide a specialist vehicle inspection service to Businesses, Fleet Management companies and lease providers across the UK.
Our service is predominately aimed at providing an end of lease inspection before the vehicle is returned, allowing our customers to control and manage any damages, maintenance or advisories.
The key benefits of our fleet inspection service
- Minimises leakage out of fleet management network
- Trade competitive inspection pricing
- Reduction in end of lease charges/disputes
- Provides you with control of your fleet, not your lease provider
- Your customers/employee’s visited at their home/work by an IMI trained inspection agent to conduct the assessment
- The service can be white labelled to represent your corporate branding
We can also provide compliance inspections, storage solutions and movements.
Take a look at the following video to further understand how our services can benefit your business.
The 3 steps to receive your report
Book online with a date and a location for your inspection. Once the booking is confirmed, our vehicle inspector will then arrive as agreed and perform a detailed examination of the car so you can understand what needs to be done before the car is returned to the lease company.
Within 24 hours you will be emailed a detailed report about the condition of your car, supported with images, the report will highlight absolutely everything that needs to be repaired to replaced so that the car can be returned without excessive end of lease charges.
If your vehicle requires attention before it goes back we can help. To avoid a conflict of interest we do not repair cars, but we can request a carefully selected working partner to provide a quote for any damage or replacement items, saving you hundreds of pounds.